OPENINGS REMAIN FOR YOUTH CREATIVE WORKSHOPS
UPCOMING YOUTH WORKSHOPS ARE SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18 AND 25. NO WORKSHOP, SATURDAY MARCH 4. OPENINGS REMAIN - CALL/EMAIL IF INTERESTED.
LOOKING TO START A WRITING WORKSHOP FOR BOYS AGES 8-11. EMAIL/CALL US WITH INTEREST. WOULD TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAYS AT 1:00PM-2:30PM.
YOUTH, TEEN AND ADULT PEN TO PAPER WORKSHOPS WITH LAURA LOVETT, a writer and journalist. RSVP TO 781-826-6060.
- Youth Creative Writing Workshop (Ages 8-11), Saturdays, 11:30 AM -1:00 PM, $25 per session for one and one half hour sessions or $125 for 6 sessions (sixth session FREE).
- Do you like to tell stories and make up characters? Come use your imagination to create stories and poems. We will work on developing characters, plot and setting.
- Participants will write every week and share work with the group. It is a supportive and fun environment.
- Advanced Creative Writing Workshop for Teens/Tweens, starting soon (CALL 781-826-6060 TO LEARN NEXT DATES) - need minimum three participants. SUNDAYS - noon to 2. $30 per session for 2-hour session or $150 for six sessions (sixth session FREE).
- Do you have experience writing fiction or poetry? Would you like to take it to the next level?
- Advanced Creative Writing Workshops help you build and develop your writing skills. How do you take a few chapters and make it into a full length novel? What skills do you need to make the audience engaged?
- Writing Our Past: Family History and Biography Course, Sundays, 12-2:00 pm. starting soon - need minimum three participants. $30 per session for five 2-hour sessions, sixth session FREE.
- Do you have box of old family letters in your attic that you feel compelled to write about? Is there perhaps a figure in history that has always caught your attention?
- Writing Our Past is a creative nonfiction writing course that focuses on Biography and Family History.
- Writers will develop narrative skills and learn how to make documents and facts into an eye-catching story.
- Participants will learn about archival research, primary and secondary documents and book proposals.
- Taught by a trained Biographer and Nonfiction writer who will give you all the tips she knows from the industry.