Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the My Weirder School series.
- #2: My Weirder School #2: Mr. Harrison Is Embarrassin'! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder School #3: Mrs. Lilly Is Silly! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder School #4: Mr. Burke Is Berserk! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder School #5: Ms. Beard Is Weird! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirder School #6: Mayor Hubble Is in Trouble! (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: My Weirder School #7: Miss Kraft Is Daft! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder School #8: Dr. Nicholas Is Ridiculous! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weirder School #9: Ms. Sue Has No Clue! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirder School #10: Mr. Jack Is a Maniac! (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: My Weirder School #11: Miss Klute Is a Hoot! (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: My Weirder School #12: Mrs. Lane Is a Pain! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 30 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In the first book in My Weirder School—the laugh-out-loud third arc of the My Weird School series—A.J. and the rest of the third graders at Ella Mentry School go on a field trip to the zoo. The students can’t wait to see all of the different animals!
But when they get there, they meet Miss Child, the weirdest zookeeper in the history of the universe! She believes animals are smarter than humans! She thinks elephants can paint pictures! She keeps snakes in her pockets for fun! Guess who's going to wind up in a cage with a lion?
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman's insanely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t miss any of the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang—from Weird, to Weirder, to Weirder-est!
This chapter book is an excellent choice to share with children ages 6 to 10 who are ready to read independently. It’s a fun way to keep your child engaged and as a supplement for activity books for children.
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com