Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the My Weirder School series.
- #1: My Weirder School #1: Miss Child Has Gone Wild! (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: My Weirder School #2: Mr. Harrison Is Embarrassin'! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder School #3: Mrs. Lilly Is Silly! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder School #4: Mr. Burke Is Berserk! (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: My Weirder School #5: Ms. Beard Is Weird! (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: My Weirder School #6: Mayor Hubble Is in Trouble! (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: My Weirder School #7: Miss Kraft Is Daft! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder School #8: Dr. Nicholas Is Ridiculous! (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: My Weirder School #10: Mr. Jack Is a Maniac! (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: My Weirder School #11: Miss Klute Is a Hoot! (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: My Weirder School #12: Mrs. Lane Is a Pain! (Paperback): $6.99
With more than 30 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In this ninth book in the My Weirder School series, it's time for the annual Ella Mentry School fund-raiser, and guess who's in charge? Alexia's mom, Ms. Sue! She has the teachers selling everything from summer sausages and cheesy popcorn to dead goldfish in plastic bags to raise money for new playground equipment. But what happens when Ms. Sue crosses the line? Somebody's going to end up in the big house (and by "big house," we don't mean a big house!).
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang.
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at jimpaillot.com
“Light, appealingly goofy... The lesson of the day here is fun.” — Publishers Weekly on Miss Daisy Is Crazy!
“A sure-fire hit for the most reluctant reader.” — Kirkus Reviews on Miss Daisy Is Crazy!
“A.J.’s peppy account, the teachers’ comical antics, plentiful hyperbolic humor, and cartoonlike illustrations make for an entertaining, fast-paced read that will draw series fans.” — Booklist on Ms. Beard Is Weird!