Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the My Weirder School series.
- #1: My Weirder School #1: Miss Child Has Gone Wild! (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: My Weirder School #2: Mr. Harrison Is Embarrassin'! (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: My Weirder School #3: Mrs. Lilly Is Silly! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder School #4: Mr. Burke Is Berserk! (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: My Weirder School #5: Ms. Beard Is Weird! (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: My Weirder School #6: Mayor Hubble Is in Trouble! (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: My Weirder School #7: Miss Kraft Is Daft! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder School #8: Dr. Nicholas Is Ridiculous! (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: My Weirder School #9: Ms. Sue Has No Clue! (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: My Weirder School #10: Mr. Jack Is a Maniac! (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: My Weirder School #12: Mrs. Lane Is a Pain! (Paperback): $6.99
With more than 30 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In this eleventh book in the My Weirder School series, A.J. and his friends learn that the reading scores at Ella Mentry School are way down. So, Mr. Macky decides to hire a special new helper to whip the kids into shape—Miss Klute, a Labradoodle! No one understands why they have to read to a therapy dog every day at story time, until the first time they try it. Suddenly everyone wants a turn to read to Miss Klute! But when the kids decide that Miss Klute is spending too much time inside listening to stories—that their therapy dog herself needs therapy—they let her outside, and all chaos breaks loose!
Perfect for reluctant readers and word lovers alike, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang.
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 30 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife. You can visit him online at dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at jimpaillot.com