List Price: $6.99
Our Price: $5.99
(Save: $1.00 14%)
On Our Shelves Now is not up to the minute real time. If you really need this - call us!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: The San Francisco Splash (Ballpark Mysteries #7) (Prebound): $18.25
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Cardinals Caper (Ballpark Mysteries #14) (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Library Binding): $12.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: The Black Cat Change-Up (Ballpark Mysteries #19) (Paperback): $9.99
Next up to the plate—book #5 in our early chapter book mystery series, where each book is set in a different American ballpark!
The stars are out in Kansas City . . . the baseball stars, that is! Mike and Kate are at the All-Star game, and even get to go on the field during the Home Run Derby to catch pop-ups! That's where they meet Andy, whose dad, Josh Robinson, is an All-Star catcher. But before the Home Derby ends, Josh finds himself in hot water. Someone is playing practical jokes on the other players, and the coach is sure it's him. Andy swears his dad is innocent. Who would want to frame Josh? And why?
The All-Star Joker includes a fun fact page about Kansas City's stadium.
Cross Ron Roy's A to Z mystery series with Matt Christopher's sports books and you get the Ballpark Mysteries: fun, puzzling whodunnits aimed at the younger brothers and sisters of John Feinstein's fans.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse, published in spring 2009, was his first book for children. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts, with his wife, Alice; two sons, Steven and Scott; and a dog named Sam.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art in San Francisco at the Academy of Art University.