No longer available from Storybook Cove
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: Bridgerton [TV Tie-in]: The Duke and I (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, with Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Mass Market): $9.99
A New York Times Bestseller
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the story of Colin Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington, in the fourth of her beloved Regency-set novels featuring the charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix.
COLIN AND PENELOPE’S STORY
Penelope Featherington has secretly adored her best friend’s brother for . . . well, it feels like forever. After half a lifetime of watching Colin Bridgerton from afar, she thinks she knows everything about him, until she stumbles across his deepest secret . . . and fears she doesn’t know him at all.
Colin Bridgerton is tired of being thought of as nothing but an empty-headed charmer, tired of the notorious gossip columnist Lady Whistledown, who can’t seem to publish an edition without mentioning him. But when Colin returns to London from a trip abroad, he discovers nothing in his life is quite the same—especially Penelope Featherington! The girl who was always simply there is suddenly the girl haunting his dreams. When he discovers that Penelope has secrets of her own, this elusive bachelor must decide . . . is she his biggest threat— or his promise of a happy ending?
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author JULIA QUINN began writing one month after graduating from college and, aside from a brief stint in medical school, she has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. Her novels have been translated into 43 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for BRIDGERTON, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.
“If you’ve never read romance novels, start here.”
— Washington Post
“Quinn is . . . a romance master. [She] has created a family so likable and attractive, a community so vibrant and engaging, that we want to crawl into the pages and know them.”
— NPR Books
“Julia Quinn is truly our contemporary Jane Austen.”
— Jill Barnett
“Quinn is a consummate storyteller. Her prose is spry and assured, and she excels at creating indelible characters.”
— Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Simply delightful, filled with charm, humor, and wit.”
— Kirkus Reviews