On Our Shelves Now is not up to the minute real time. If you really need this - call us!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: The Black Cat Change-Up (Ballpark Mysteries #19) (Paperback): $9.99
Batter up! Baseball action and exciting whodunits star in this series! Next up is Washington D.C. and the Nationals team!
Mike and Kate are about to face their biggest, most important mystery yet! Why? It involves the president of the United States! The president’s brother is a catcher on the Nationals baseball team, and someone is stealing his equipment! Can these super-sleuths help the commander in chief catch a criminal?
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy’s A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher’s sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes, with more amazing baseball facts.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY is also the author of the MVP series, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. You can visit the Ballpark Mysteries website at ballparkmysteries.com.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.