Not in Store - Usually Ships in 2-7 Days from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Worst Witch series.
- #1: The Worst Witch at Sea (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: The Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Worst Witch Saves the Day (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Worst Witch to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Worst Witch and the Wishing Star (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Three Cheers for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: First Prize for the Worst Witch (Hardcover): $14.99
Catch up on Mildred Hubble’s magical adventures at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches with these reissued editions featuring energetic new covers.
Mildred is back in trouble thanks to the new girl, Enid Nightshade, who isn’t as well behaved as she appears. The more Mildred tries to stay out of trouble, the more she finds herself in horrible situations. What can the disaster-prone worst witch do?
About the Author
Jill Murphy (1949-2021) began drawing and writing stories at a very early age and was already putting books together (albeit with a stapler) by the time she was six. She was only eighteen when she wrote The Worst Witch. Her books about the lovable but disaster-prone Mildred Hubble sold more than five million copies worldwide and became much-loved classics. Jill Murphy also wrote and illustrated several award-winning picture books for younger children.
[In this] witch school . . . instead of reading and writing, the students study spell chanting . . . and go broomstick water skiing. Humorous, gently eerie . . . Will appeal to beginning chapter-book readers. For fans of the previous three books and young witch fanciers.
—School Library Journal