Not in Store - Usually Ships in 2-7 Days from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Worst Witch series.
- #1: The Worst Witch at Sea (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: The Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Worst Witch Saves the Day (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Worst Witch to the Rescue (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Three Cheers for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: First Prize for the Worst Witch (Hardcover): $14.99
Be careful what you wish for! Mildred Hubble, disaster-prone witch in training, is back in a seventh charming magical adventure.
Mildred Hubble may be the clumsiest witch at Miss Cackle’s Academy, but as a senior student she’s been assigned the important task of lighting lanterns and candelabras each evening. Inspired by this responsibility, Mildred tries to stay out of trouble. But there are many opportunities for mayhem when a wish on a star leads to a lovable stray pup who, unlike Mildred’s timid tabby, loves to fly on a broomstick. Can Mildred keep Star a secret and avoid setting fire to the school despite an impending talent competition, the disapproving Miss Hardbroom, and her ever-spiteful classmate Ethel Hallow?
About the Author
Jill Murphy (1949-2021) began drawing and writing stories at a very early age and was already putting books together (albeit with a stapler) by the time she was six. She was only eighteen when she wrote The Worst Witch. Her books about the lovable but disaster-prone Mildred Hubble sold more than five million copies worldwide and became much-loved classics. Jill Murphy also wrote and illustrated several award-winning picture books for younger children.