Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Virginia Mysteries series.
- #1: Summer of the Woods (Virginia Mysteries #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Mystery on Church Hill (Virginia Mysteries #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Ghosts of Belle Isle (Virginia Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Midnight at the Mansion (Virginia Mysteries #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Shadows at Jamestown (Virginia Mysteries #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Spies at Mount Vernon (Virginia Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Escape from Monticello (Virginia Mysteries #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Pictures at the Protest (Virginia Mysteries #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Pirates on the Bay (Virginia Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $9.99
Magic Tree House meets Hardy Boys. The perfect blend of history and mystery for kids - read it as a standalone or with the full series
Something's lurking beneath the famous staircase at The Jefferson, Richmond's historic downtown hotel. Back in 1895, when the hotel opened, real alligators roamed free in the courtyard fountains. That was ages ago ... or was it? When young brothers Sam and Derek arrive at The Jefferson for an elegant wedding weekend with their parents, they love exploring the old hotel. But when the wedding rings go missing and Sam is blamed, the boys and their friends must hunt down the truth no matter where it leads. If they're not careful, they might become dinner for the hotel's most unusual guests.