Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Virginia Mysteries series.
- #1: Summer of the Woods (Virginia Mysteries #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Mystery on Church Hill (Virginia Mysteries #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Ghosts of Belle Isle (Virginia Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Secret of the Staircase (Virginia Mysteries #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Shadows at Jamestown (Virginia Mysteries #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Spies at Mount Vernon (Virginia Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Escape from Monticello (Virginia Mysteries #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Pictures at the Protest (Virginia Mysteries #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Pirates on the Bay (Virginia Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $9.99
Magic Tree House meets Hardy Boys The perfect blend of history and mystery for kids - read it as a standalone or with the full series
Sam, Derek and Caitlin have encountered many mysteries together, but when they visit Maymont, Richmond's historic estate, danger is lurking at every turn. A chance meeting with a mysterious stranger leads to a frantic chase and a desperate message to save Maymont's bald eagles. When Sam receives an eerie warning in the middle of the night, Derek and Caitlin devise a plan that leads them high into the Blue Ridge Mountains. To save the eagles, the kids must find a secret abandoned palace, survive the wilds of the Appalachian Trail and avoid capture by criminals, all before midnight.