Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Kane Chronicles series.
In their exciting final adventure, Carter and Sadie Kane are the mortal world's only hope of defeating the forces of chaos.
"Fans of the Riordan magic--equal parts danger, myth, and irreverence--will embrace this new series with open arms."―The Horn Book
- #1 New York Times best-seller
- Rick Riordan, a master at making mythology fun and relevant, takes on ancient Egypt
- Told in two points of view, one male and one female
- Combines witty, relatable heroes, gods and monsters, prophecies and curses, and non-stop action
- Ideal for middle grade readers, but older readers will enjoy it, too
- Soon to be adapted into a movie for Netflix, with Rick attached as producer
He's b-a-a-ack Despite their best efforts, Carter and Sadie Kane can't seem to keep Apophis, the chaos snake, down.
Now Apophis is threatening to plunge the world into eternal darkness, and the Kanes are faced with the impossible task of having to destroy him once and for all.
Unfortunately, the magicians of the House of Life are on the brink of civil war, the gods are divided, and the young initiates of Brooklyn House stand almost alone against the forces of chaos.
The Kanes' only hope is an ancient spell that might turn the serpent's own shadow into a weapon, but the magic has been lost for a millennia. To find the answer they need, the Kanes must rely on the murderous ghost of a powerful magician who might be able to lead them to the serpent's shadow . . . or might lead them to their deaths in the depths of the underworld.
Nothing less than the mortal world is at stake when the Kane family fulfills its destiny in this thrilling conclusion to the Kane Chronicles.