No longer available from Storybook Cove
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #1) (Library Edition) (I Survived Graphic Novels #1) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #2) (I Survived Graphic Novels #2) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #3: Tornado Terror (I Survived True Stories #3): True Tornado Survival Stories and Amazing Facts from History and Today (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $17.25
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (I Survived #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $17.25
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Paperback): $4.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $16.25
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (I Survived #18) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #21: I Survived the Galveston Hurricane, 1900 (I Survived #21) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $25.99
The beast beneath the mountain is restless...
No one in the bustling city of Pompeii worries when the ground trembles beneath their feet. The beast under the mountain Vesuvius, high above the city, wakes up angry sometimes--and always goes back to sleep.
But Marcus is afraid. He knows something is terribly wrong--and his father, who trusts science more than mythical beasts, agrees. When Vesuvius explodes into a cloud of fiery ash and rocks fall from the sky like rain, will they have time to escape--and survive the epic destruction of Pompeii?