Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $16.25
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $17.25
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $17.25
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $17.25
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $18.40
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $17.25
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard, 1888 (Large Print / Library Binding): $24.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $16.25
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound): $16.25
Could an entire city really burn to the ground?
Oscar Starling never wanted to come to Chicago. But then Oscar finds himself not just in the heart of the big city, but in the middle of a terrible fire No one knows exactly how it began, but one thing is clear: Chicago is like a giant powder keg about to explode.
An army of firemen is trying to help, but this fire is a ferocious beast that wants to devour everything in its path, including Oscar Will Oscar survive one of the most famous and devastating fires in history?
Lauren Tarshis brings history's most exciting and terrifying events to life in this New York Times bestselling series. Readers will be transported by stories of amazing kids and how they survived