Not in Store - Usually Ships in 2-7 Days from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Star Friends series.
- #1: Mirror Magic (Star Friends #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Wish Trap (Star Friends #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Secret Spell (Star Friends #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Dark Tricks (Star Friends #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Night Shadows (Star Friends #5) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #6: Poison Potion (Star Friends #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Moonlight Mischief (Star Friends #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Hidden Charm (Star Friends #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Enchanted Mist (Star Friends #10) (Paperback): $6.99
In this newest installment of the Star Friends series, Mia and her friends Lexi, Violet, and Sita go on a camping trip. But when strange things start happening, the girls suspect that there's some kind of magic at work. Can they figure out what it is? With black-and-white illustrations throughout.
Mia, Lexi, Sita, and Violet are going to a forest camp for the weekend. Violet isn't too excited about being in the woods, but the other girls reassure her that it will be fun. There's going to be so many fun activities, from tent-building to going on scavenger hunts. And it's going to be even better with their Star Animals! Then strange things start happening, and the girls wonder if there could possibly be some kind of magic at work. Can they figure out what it is? With black-and-white illustrations throughout.
In the Star Friends chapter book series, Mia and her friends Lexi, Sita, and Violet all discover that they are Star Friends -- they can communicate with the animals that have traveled from the Star World. The animals show the girls how to use their unique magic abilities to do good. A whole world of magical adventures awaits!
About the Author
Linda Chapman is the best-selling author of over 200 books. The biggest compliment Linda can have is for a child to tell her they became a reader after reading one of her books. Linda lives in a cottage with a tower in Leicestershire with her husband, three children, two dogs, and one pony. When she's not writing, Linda likes to ride, read, and visit schools and libraries to talk to people about writing.
Kim Barnes lives near the sea on the Isle of Wight, her childhood home, along with her fiancé and two children. Kim’s love of drawing began at a very young age and has lead her to a career in illustration, specializing in children's illustration.