Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Star Friends series.
- #1: Mirror Magic (Star Friends #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Wish Trap (Star Friends #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Secret Spell (Star Friends #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Dark Tricks (Star Friends #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Night Shadows (Star Friends #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Poison Potion (Star Friends #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Moonlight Mischief (Star Friends #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Hidden Charm (Star Friends #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Mystic Forest (Star Friends #9) (Paperback): $6.99
In this newest installment of the Star Friends series, Mia, Lexi, Violet, and Sita are excited to take a camping trip at the end of the school year. But when strange things start happening, the Star Friends know they need to investigate! With black-and-white illustrations throughout.
The school year is ending, and Mia, Lexi, Violet, and Sita are excited to take an end-of-the-year camping trip. Everyone has had a great year except for a new girl named Maddie. She hasn’t made any friends yet and wishes she were popular. But then suddenly, everyone wants to be her friend. The Star Friends suspect that magic is at play—and could Maddie be behind it all? With black-and-white illustrations throughout.
In the Star Friends chapter book series, Mia and her friends Lexi, Sita, and Violet all discover that they are Star Friends -- they can communicate with the animals that have traveled from the Star World. The animals show the girls how to use their unique magic abilities to do good. A whole world of magical adventures awaits!
About the Author
Linda Chapman is the best-selling author of more than 200 books. The biggest compliment Linda can have is for a child to tell her they became a reader after reading one of her books. Linda lives in a cottage with a tower in Leicestershire with her husband, three children, two dogs, and one pony. When she's not writing, Linda likes to ride, read, and visit schools and libraries to talk to people about writing.
Kim Barnes lives near the sea on the Isle of Wight, her childhood home, along with her fiancé and two children. Kim’s love of drawing began at a very young age and has led her to a career in illustration, specializing in children's illustration.