No longer available from Storybook Cove
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Zoey and Sassafras series.
- #1: Dragons and Marshmallows (Zoey and Sassafras #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Monsters and Mold (Zoey and Sassafras #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Zoey and Sassafras: Merhorses and Bubbles (Compact Disc): $19.95
- #4: Caterflies and Ice (Zoey and Sassafras #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Zoey and Sassafras: Unicorns and Germs (Compact Disc): $19.95
- #7: Grumplets and Pests (Zoey and Sassafras #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Bips and Roses (Zoey and Sassafras #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Wishypoofs and Hiccups (Zoey and Sassafras #9) (Paperback): $6.99
With magical animals, science, mystery, and adventure--the series Zoey and Sassafras has something for everyone Easy-to-read language and illustrations on nearly every page make this series perfect for a wide range of ages.
In the fifth book, an old friend visits Zoey at the barn with a mysterious glowing ... seed pod? Zoey, Sassafras, and Pip must work together to discover what this mysterious rare magical plant needs to grow before all the seeds crumble to purple dust
Each story in the Zoey and Sassafras series features a new magical animal with a problem that must be solved using science. There isn't a set formula for each book; Zoey sometimes needs to run experiments, while other times she needs to investigate a mystery, and yet other times she needs to do research. Zoey models how to keep a science journal through her handwritten entries in each story. Each story is complete with a glossary of the kid-friendly definitions for scientific terms used. The series highlights child-led inquiry science and the topics covered align with both Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.