Not in Store - Usually Ships in 2-7 Days from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Star Friends series.
- #1: Mirror Magic (Star Friends #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Secret Spell (Star Friends #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Dark Tricks (Star Friends #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Night Shadows (Star Friends #5) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #6: Poison Potion (Star Friends #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Moonlight Mischief (Star Friends #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Hidden Charm (Star Friends #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Mystic Forest (Star Friends #9) (Paperback): $6.99
Do you believe in magic? Violet and her friends do! And when they meet the Star Animals, a whole world of magical adventures unfolds in this new chapter book series featuring black and white illustrations throughout.
Violet and her star animal, a wildcat named Sorrel, must use their special powers to stop the forces of dark magic. But when a run of bad luck hits the local gym team, the Star Friends suspect that dark magic is behind it. But are their Star Magic skills strong enough to hold back the dark magic?
In the Star Friends chapter book series, Mia and her friends Lexi, Sita, and Violet all discover that they are Star Friends -- they can communicate with the animals that have traveled from the Star World. The animals show the girls how to use their unique magic abilities to do good. A whole world of magical adventures awaits!
About the Author
Linda Chapman is the best-selling author of over 200 books. The biggest compliment Linda can have is for a child to tell her they became a reader after reading one of her books. Linda lives in a cottage with a tower in Leicestershire with her husband, three children, two dogs, and one pony. When she's not writing, Linda likes to ride, read, and visit schools and libraries to talk to people about writing.
Lucy Fleming has been an avid doodler and bookworm since early childhood. Drawing always seemed like so much fun but she never dreamed it could be a full-time job! She lives and works in a small town in England with her partner and a little black cat. When not at her desk she likes nothing more than to be outdoors in the sunshine with a cup of hot tea.