Summer Lifeguards: Piper Makes Waves (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Summer Lifeguards series.
- #1: Summer Lifeguards (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Summer Lifeguards: Jenna Tests the Waters (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Summer Lifeguards: Selena to the Rescue (Paperback): $7.99
Time to dive back into Cape Cod in the fourth book of the Summer Lifeguards series featuring empowering female friendships, relatable challenges, and tons of beach fun!
Piper Janssen is surprised by how much she likes being a Junior Lifeguard. Except for one thing: she's totally nervous about wearing a bathing suit in public. Add on a catering gig gone wrong, co-worker drama, and trying not to be distracted by adorable Luke, and Piper's got a lot on her plate this summer.
Everyone knows that Piper is amazing. But will Piper ever be able to feel that about herself? Or will her self-consciousness distract her from seeing the real threats on the beach?
The fourth book in the Summer Lifeguard series featuring:
- Strong female friendship
- The challenges middle schoolers face and overcome!
- A heartwarming lesson on body image and self-love
- Wholesome beach fun to add to the summer reading list
- The perfect series for grades three and up!
About the Author
Elizabeth Doyle Carey is a former book editor and bookseller. She is the author of many books for young readers including 15 titles in the Cupcake Diaries series and 4 titles in The Callahan Cousins series. She lives in New York City.