Not in Store - Usually Ships in 2-7 Days from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
This is book number 24 in the Baby Animal Finger Puppets series.
Bursting with color and charm, this finger puppet book lets inquisitive babies and toddlers touch, feel, and explore their growing world.
Newborns will love snuggling up with Baby Otter! Baby Otter plays with friends, dives for food, floats on her back, and drifts off to bedtime with her family. Featuring a plush finger puppet that peeks into each lovingly illustrated page, this entry in the bestselling Finger Puppet series offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
• OVER 6 MILLION COPIES SOLD IN THE SERIES! The Finger Puppet books are a trusted, go-to series for new parents and gift-givers.
• LEARNING PLUS PLAYTIME: The bright and colorful cloth finger puppet is ideal for little hands to grow and engage their motor skills.
• A SWEET AND SIMPLE NEW BABY GIFT: Just the thing for baby showers and birthdays!
• ADORABLE ANIMALS: Sea otters are loved by many for their sweet, fuzzy faces and hand-holding habits. This book is perfect for fans of these cuddly sea critters.
• STURDY AND SECURE: Never worry about losing this soft plush finger puppet, which is permanently attached to the back cover of the book.
• Parents looking for an interactive and educational way to entertain their young one(s)
• Gift-givers looking for an inexpensive yet sweet baby shower, new baby, or birthday gift
• Fans of the Finger Puppet series
• Otter fans
• Parents of animal-loving kids
About the Author
Yu-Hsuan Huang, also known as Smallx2, is an illustrator and artist from Taichung City, Taiwan, where she lives with her family and cats.