Not in Store - Usually Ships in 2-7 Days from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Purrmaids series.
- #1: Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Purrmaids #2: The Catfish Club (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Purrmaids #3: Seasick Sea Horse (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Purrmaids #4: Search for the Mermicorn (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Purrmaids #5: A Star Purr-formance (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Purrmaids #6: Quest for Clean Water (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Purrmaids #8: Merry Fish-mas (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Purrmaids #9: Kitten Campout (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Purrmaids #10: A Grrr-eat New Friendship (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Purrmaids #11: A Purr-fect Pumpkin (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Purrmaids #12: Party Animals (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Purrmaids #13: Purr-ty in Pink (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: Purrmaids #14: Contest Cat-tastrophe (Paperback): $6.99
- #15: Purrmaids #15: Olympic Shell-ebration (Paperback): $6.99
Can the purrmaids win a cooking competition? Find out in this seventh book in the popular chapter book series perfect for fans of Magic Kitten and Mermaid Tales!
It's time for another field trip! The purrmaids are off to one of Kittentail Cove's farms to learn about new kinds of food. As the daughter of two chefs, Shelly can't wait to make up new recipes with food from the field trip! It's time for a cooking challenge! But when the girls forget to set a timer, all their food is overcooked. Can the kittens fix their recipes before it's time to serve their teacher, Ms. Harbor?
Kids who love cooking shows like Chopped Junior, Kids Baking Championship, and more will love seeing our favorite purrmaids experimenting in the kitchen!
About the Author
Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen is the author of numerous fiction and nonfiction books for young readers, including Chicks Run Wild and Orangutangled. Sudipta lives in New Jersey with her family.