On Our Shelves Now is not up to the minute real time. If you really need this - call us!
Learn all about airplanes, airports, and the fascinating world of air travel: A passenger jet lands on the runway, a plane is refueled before takeoff... Best of all, lots of flaps, popups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring planes, airports, and travelers to life. Readers will poke into the cockpit of a Boeing 747, explore the innards of a baggage carousel, and help pilots get ready for takeoff. Any child who has ever wanted to take flight will adore this extraordinary collection of airplanes, from early biplanes to modern jets.
• Supersized spreads feature marvelously detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• 50+ interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
• A captivating adventure that brings the world of flight and the magic of books to life in young minds
Fans of How Things Work will also enjoy the stunning details and interactive fun of The Ultimate Book of Airplanes and Airports.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 5–8
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children
About the Author
A former journalist, Sophie Bordet-Pétillon now writes nonfiction books and workbooks for children. She lives in Paris.
Marc-étienne Peintre has illustrated for children's books as well as advertisements. He lives in Paris.