PEN TO PAPER YOUTH CREATIVE WRITING (AGES 8-11) WORKSHOPS WITH LAURA LOVETT -
FALL SESSION OF BOYS & GIRLS SATURDAYS AT 11:30 AM TO 1:00 PM WITH A SECOND SESSION AT 1:00PM IF NEEDED BECAUSE OF NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS.
SATURDAYS, MAY 5, 12 AND 19! (cancelled) Check back for summer schedule.
YOUTH, TEEN AND ADULT PEN TO PAPER WORKSHOPS WITH LAURA LOVETT, a writer and journalist. RSVP TO 781-826-6060.
- Youth Creative Writing Workshop (Ages 8-11), Saturdays, 11:30 AM -1:00 PM, $25 per session for one and one half hour sessions or $125 for 6 sessions (sixth session FREE).
- Do you like to tell stories and make up characters? Come use your imagination to create stories and poems. We will work on developing characters, plot and setting.
- Participants will write every week and share work with the group. It is a supportive and fun environment.
- Advanced Creative Writing Workshop for Teens/Tweens (CALL 781-826-6060 TO LEARN NEXT DATES) - need minimum three participants. SUNDAYS - noon to 2. $30 per session for 2-hour session or $150 for six sessions (sixth session FREE).
- Do you have experience writing fiction or poetry? Would you like to take it to the next level?
- Advanced Creative Writing Workshops help you build and develop your writing skills. How do you take a few chapters and make it into a full length novel? What skills do you need to make the audience engaged?
- Writing Our Past: Family History and Biography Course--CALL IF INTERESTED. Need minimum three participants. $30 per session for five 2-hour sessions, sixth session FREE.
- Do you have box of old family letters in your attic that you feel compelled to write about? Is there perhaps a figure in history that has always caught your attention?
- Writing Our Past is a creative nonfiction writing course that focuses on Biography and Family History.
- Writers will develop narrative skills and learn how to make documents and facts into an eye-catching story.
- Participants will learn about archival research, primary and secondary documents and book proposals.
- Taught by a trained Biographer and Nonfiction writer who will give you all the tips she knows from the industry.