GOOD BOOKS & GIFTS COME TO THOSE WHO SHOP EARLY AT THE VILLAGE AT DUXBURY!
Storybook Cove, your local, independent bookstore of Hanover, MA, is “popping-up”
at THE VILLAGE AT DUXBURY
290 Kingstown Way, Duxbury, MA 02332
on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Avoid the holiday stress! Storybook Cove’s knowledgeable staff is bringing 200+ books for infants, kids, teens & adults, from classics to new releases, as well as puzzles, games, and greeting cards for your shopping convenience.
- Accepting cash, credit cards, checks, ApplePay.
- A signed book makes a great gift! Local author JOYCE PRINCE will be signing her two children's books,
The Ghost of Jose Luis Munoz and the Day of the Dead and Mary Chilton Winslow: Survivor of the Mayflower Voyage
- Storybook Cove is donating a portion of the proceeds to our activities programming, so the more you shop, the more we benefit!
- Open to family and friends.