Under our TREASURES from the COVE POP-UP venture, STORYBOOK COVE is bringing a GROWN-UP BOOK FAIR FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING, including our knowledgeable customer service, 200+ books for children and grown-ups (including Senior focused books), puzzles and games, and greeting cards to INDEPENDENT LIVING SENIOR COMMUNITIES and SENIOR CENTERS on the South Shore on a day and time scheduled with the host group.
- STORYBOOK COVE employees will do all of the set-up in our own provided 6 mobile bookcases; recommend books; process all purchases (including accepting cash, credit cards, checks, ApplePay); and breakdown the Pop-Up at the end of the event.
- We will be able to take customers’ special orders of readily available products and deliver them after the event to the Pop-Up location.
- We will donate a portion of the sale proceeds to the host community.
- We will work with you to develop a publiciity strategy including social media.
- You only need to provide 2-4 tables and secure wi-fi and plan to make the event open to the public.
- ACT NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING POP-UP ON AN AVAILABLE SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, or FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9 THROUGH DECEMBER 1, 2023. CALL JOANNE OR JANET BIBEAU AT 781-826-6060 OR EMAIL AT STORYBOOKCOVE@GMAIL.COM AND PUT "POP-UP" IN SUBJECT LINE.
- Use the INQUIRE BOX to request more information on how to bring a TREASURES from the COVE POP-UP to your senior community this Holiday Season